The Business Advice and Support Partnership - Customer Policy
Be responsive and consistent - listen and understand your needs, take ownership of your enquiry, answer your query, and keep you up to date with what we are doing.
Be courteous and professional - be friendly, polite and helpful, and get you to the right person quickly, say sorry if we get things wrong and do our best to put it right.
Be transparent and honest - use plain language when we communicate with you, provide clear, complete and accurate information about our services, be honest about what we can and can’t do.
Provide value for money services - do what we say we will do to a high standard. We will listen to your feedback and reflect on complaints and compliments to improve our services.
Our Customer Service Standards
- We will send an acknowledgement, so you know we’ve received your enquiry.
- Your enquiry will be allocated to an officer, who will reply within 3 working days. If the officer cannot give you a full response at the time, we will advise you of the estimated time. If necessary, we will keep you advised of the progress of your enquiry.
- There may be occasions where we are not able to respond to your enquiry, in which case we will let you know as soon as possible and at the latest within 3 working days of you submitting your request.
- If you tell us we have got something wrong, we will investigate it impartially and fairly. To make a complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days and will aim to complete our investigation within 10 working days.
Where we’ve got something wrong we will do our best to put it right and make sure it doesn’t happen again.